An absolute must for any group wanting an adventurous outing, foot hunts can take place literally anywhere, any season, anytime, indoors or outdoors. We will customize your hunt to suit your specific needs and can tailor it to a specific event or vision.
A facilitator will be present and will provide each team with their “kit” and will be at the start and finish of the hunt. They will have final determination on the winning team.
- Each team is supplied with a Collection List in an envelope with Items to Collect, a bag to gather items in, a pencil and sharpener and an onion sheet for rubbings.
- Each item is worth 1 point.
- Teams are divided groups and if required, sub groups.
- Upon sound of whistle, Teams will open envelopes and commence hunting.
- You have exactly a predetermined amount of time (1-3 hours) from the whistle to get as many items as you can. The Team to cross the finish line with all the items first – wins. The facilitator will make final calculation.
- Should no Team collect all items within time frame, then Team with most items at the end of time wins. There are also 2nd and 3rd place prizes.
- All team members must be back no later than predetermined time, failure to do so will result in 5 point loss every 3 minutes.
- You may not use electronic devices to aid your hunting.
- Although all businesses involved along the trail are aware of the event please be respectful and quiet when entering businesses and requesting or gathering items.
- Should an issue arise where a business cannot accommodate your request, that item will be stricken from all lists and not count for any Team.
- Items on list are written, gathered, rubbed, photographed or combination of these. No matter how they are collected, they all must be available in the chosen hunt area even if there are fitting answers from outside the hunt area.
- Team Leaders must tally totals for verification.